Aims and objectives of workshop
- Legal requirements of making a Will
- Difference between English and Islamic Wills
- Format of an English Will and Islamic Will and how they differ
- Overview of Shariah distributions
- Appointing a Guardian for your children
- Implications of not having a valid Will
- Intestacy rules
- Other factors which affect inheritance such as joint ownership of property and not being legally married in the UK
- Current Inheritance tax threshold
Tanveer Moughal specialises in wills and probate along with family law. Having qualified as a Solicitor in 2010, she has since provided legal services in Nottingham and surrounding areas as well as for a non-profit organisation including many vulnerable clients.
Tanveer is a full accredited member of Solicitors For Elderly (SFE) and has specific skills and experience in advising elderly and vulnerable clients.